Happy New Year 2017

2017

Happy New Year! 2016 has come and gone and we are now fully into 2017. With a list of resolutions, goals and ideals all organized into neat columns in my daily journal I start the new year as I do every year – with the excitement of new beginnings. Basically, an opportunity to do things a bit better. (Full disclosure…. I do this several times a year). It’s a time to revisit habits both good and bad and make sure we are working efficiently and effectively.

Write Down Your Goals

My biggest challenge is to accomplish everything in my lists in the proposed timeline but if I look back after a few months, I often find that 80% of the items are completed and the other 20% no longer have meaning to me or have just been pushed to the side for other reasons. So it does help to write things down, think about where we want to go in all areas of our lives –  just this process seems to move us in the right direction.

Thank you!

Thank you all for your support in 2016, making this our best year ever. Hopefully you took advantage of our free family movie “SING” at the Avalon Theatre in Woodgrove mall last Saturday. We look forward to implementing new and exciting marketing strategies and welcome any suggestions on how we can improve our service to you.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I Believe That Successful Relationships Are Built On Trust.

SEE MORE OF MY RESULTS