Above average marketing
Quality is something we never sacrifice when trusted to represent your property listing. We are fully invested in each and every sale so that we deliver the best results every time. When marketing your property to ensure potential buyers see the true value of your home, we:
- Advertise in local and international newspapers and other media publications both in print and online.
- Advertise in leading lifestyle and home magazines such as Homes and Land, Boulevard Magazine and Homes and Living.
- Produce full-colour feature sheets and an eye-catching information box filled with detailed information on your sign.
- Create floor plans that we use in all marketing materials
- Develop 4k videography, HDR photography, drone videos and 3D walk-throughs of your property to highlight its best features
“The way we do anything is the way we do everything.” — Author and sociologist Martha Beck
When it comes to real estate, we make sure that every aspect of the listing, marketing and sale of your home is done to the highest level. Truthfully, we never stop trying to improve for our clients.
Elevated online presence
At the Martin Velsen Real Estate Team, we understand that a strong online presence is one of the most effective drivers of a successful property sale. With our in-house marketing team, we’ll elevate your listing using the following proven strategies:
- Specific user targeting and listing displays across social media including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and other platforms
- Showcasing your listing on more than 2,000 real estate websites with photos, videos, floor plans and informational links
- Optional lifestyle presentation video to show potential buyers how they may enjoy your home
- Uploading a video tour of your home on YouTube
“Martin provided super service on our sale. His marketing skills are great, and our listing was very well put together. He gave great, sound advice throughout the process. I would highly recommend the Martin Velsen team for any sale.”
— Roy Phillips & Vikki Vettese
Homes Sold, So Far